Single Family/Site Built - Burnet, TX
Unique 3/2.5/2 on very deep water - didn't go dry during drought per seller. Tax rolls say it is 3134 sf and about 150' WF. The house is on approximately .63 acres. All bedrooms on main level. Living area, kitchen, and bar on lower level. Gas logs in rock fireplace. Nice decks with views and single slip dock (needs some TLC) with lift. Privacy and extra lot mostly not cleared.
Jeanette Martin of RE/MAX LAKES AND HILLS
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Highland Lakes,
Vol. 17, Issue 01, Page 4.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Oven: YES; Double
- Heating System: Fireplace
- Roof: Metal
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Stone
- Garage: Attached
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Floors: Carpet; Tile - Stone; Tile or Stone
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Utility Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; Storage
Type of View